Welcome to Yangshuo
There is a saying in China: "Guilin is the most beautiful place in the world... but Yangshuo is more beautiful than Guilin." Located in the north of China's Guangxi Province, Yangshuo is a small river town surrounded by beautiful mountains and farmland. If you are planning a trip to China, we hope you come to visit us in Yangshuo. Unlike some guides, we will always charge the reasonable price. We are looking for a win-win situation: we get the customer and you get the best service with a fair price; this way, everyone benefits!
Please see the pages above for more information about:
1. Guiding Service: Explore the world-famous mountains and rivers of Yangshuo by foot, bike, or boat. Also, special opportunities to experience everyday life in China: visit the farmlands, Buddhist temples, and public parks. Airport pick up/drop off and hotel booking included.
2. Getting Here: Yangshuo's location and how to get here.
3. Language/Culture: Learn Chinese with Gary or take cooking lessons with Sophia. Also, we can arrange classes in taichi, kungfu, erhu, calligraphy, Chinese paper-cutting, and China's national sport, pingpong!
4. Homestay: homecooked meals and your own room with mountain views, a great alternative to a hotel.
5. Volunteer: Are you interested in teaching English? We can find you a job at a local school, free of charge.
6. Feedback: Don't forget to see what past visitors have to say.
7. Contact Us: How to get in touch with us. Also, contact info for overseas references.
Hope to see you soon!
Gary Huang and Sophia Liu (Certified China Tour Guides)